WIP: Delete the automake support.
The meson build was in the last release, giving people a chance to switch. It provides faster builds with a smaller, easier build description language, so it's time to retire automake.
- developer docs build (!165)
- Test building xquartz (!177 (merged))
- more sha1 lib options (!318 (merged))
- libunwind support (!272 (merged))
- Xorg.wrap broken (#539 (closed))
#define FOO(meson) and
#define FOO 1(autotools)
HAVE_INPUTTHREAD(meson) (#936 (closed))
- Support to disable libdrm (Hurd/kfreebsd)
- Support to disable udev (Hurd/kfreebsd)
Signed-off-by: Eric Anholt email@example.com