This is a list of things left TODO:
- Latency reporting
- Latency compensation
- Dynamic samplerate. Switch the samplerate of the graph depending on the current requirements.
- Combine sink. Use [coupled streams]
- Combine source. Use coupled streams
- Implement WEBRTC echo canceler in echo-cancel module
- LV2 plugins in module-filter-chain. Also figure out how we can load and connect the UI in a separate process.
- Tunnel pulseaudio sink/source using avahi to detect peers
- Tunnel sinks need to report latency, depends on PipeWire core feature
- a native Patchbay. Maybe something like njconnect
- External codecs. Use the plugin mechanism to detect and load codecs. This allows us to ship the codecs from somewhere else.
- Implement device manager extension
- Announce sink/source using avahi
- Equalizer sink. Implement with filter chain. Probably needs some DBUS to control the params so that paeq works
- Implement latency reporting, depends on PipeWire core feature
- Implement netjack. Perhaps just fix up zita-n2j for variable buffer sizes.
- FireWire backend based on ffado or fix up alsa drivers. 1/07/2021 FW alsa driver got fixed