[RADV] Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Texture issue on Halo 3
- OS: Arch Linux
- GPU: 0b:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Navi 10 [Radeon RX 5600 OEM/5600 XT / 5700/5700 XT] (rev c1)
- Kernel version: Linux 5.7.9-20-tkg-pds
- Mesa version: mesa-git-20.2.0_devel.126744.7f40db42-1
- Xserver version: X.Org X Server 1.20.8
- Desktop manager and compositor: i3wm, no compositor
- DXVK version: 1.7
- Wine/Proton version: proton-tkg-5.13.r1.g26d3815d.release, Proton 5.0-9
Describe the issue
When playing Halo 3, some texture artifacts in the distance are observable on the radv driver. This problem is present with both LLVM and ACO.
The visual appearance of the issue can vary: See the RenderDoc capture with black lines and the screenshot with a colorful "static" appearance.