The current X server infrastructure sets modesetting driver as default driver to handle PCI-hotplug of a GPU device. This prevents the respective DDX driver (like AMDGPU DDX driver) to take control of the card.
- fine-tunes the PCI-hotplug infrastructure to allow the respective DDX driver to be loaded.
- scans and updates the PCI device list before adding the new GPU device in platform, so that the association of the platform device and PCI device is in place (dev->pdev).
- Fixed typo in commit message (Martin)
- Added R-B from Adam.
- Added ACK from Alex and Martin.
- Added an output class based approach for finding the DDX driver (Aaron)
Cc: Alex Deucher email@example.com
Suggested-by: Aaron Plattner firstname.lastname@example.org (v3) Acked-by: Martin Roukala email@example.com(v1) Acked-by: Alex Deucher firstname.lastname@example.org (v1) Reviewed-by: Adam Jackson email@example.com(v1) Signed-off-by: Shashank Sharma firstname.lastname@example.org