Sound routing problems on zoom meeting audio sharing
If you are filing this issue with a regular release please try master as it might already be fixed.
Version, Distribution, Desktop Environment: pipewire-0.3.26-2.fc33.x86_64, Fedora 34 Silverblue, GNOME 40.
Description of Problem: When I share desktop and audio, using https://flathub.org/apps/details/us.zoom.Zoom, other participants hear themselves, and hear me double.
Note: couldn't try with official zoom rpm because it doesn't allow audio sharing if pulseaudio isn't installed.
How Reproducible: following steps to reproduce, just like any other bug in the planet.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install Zoom flatpak.
- Enter a zoom meeting.
- Invite somebody else.
- Share desktop with audio.
- Other participant hears himself.
- Also hears me twice.
- if I mute my mic in zoom, they still hear me.
- Other participants don't hearing themselves.
- They hear me only once.
- If I mute myself in zoom, they don't hear me.