No sound after disconnecting BT device with Firefox running.
Issue: This is an intermittent issue, but not able to figure out why is this happening. It happens under certain conditions, I guess. I pause Netflix movie and my BT speaker (or headphones) disconnect after while. When I reconnect there is no sound. I have to kill Firefox, reconnect again, and start Firefox to get sound back.
Environment: openSuse Tumbleweed latest updates (KDE) pipewire --version pipewire Compiled with libpipewire 0.3.25 Linked with libpipewire 0.3.25
- connect BT speaker or headphones
- open firefox and netflix and start playing movie.
- pause the movie.
- disconnect BT speaker.
- connect BT speaker and start playing movie - no sound.
- kill firefox and reconnect BT device.
- start firefox - sound ok.