Fix entire class of rendering bugs
- Missing triangles in -bshadow
- Missing parts in various renders
- Black rectangles in Weston
- Flashing in Kodi (@chewitt)
- Missing draws in single-frame apps
- Failing all of dEQP (save for non-draw-call scenes)
The operative change is adding
COHERENT_LOCAL to allocations. Other changes were cleanups that naturally followed from this bug squashing endeavour.
There is apparently a substantial performance penalty for this patch (painted with a broad stroke), but given the shear number of high priority bugs it resolves, it's worth it. Correctness first, performance second.