ci/deqp: Upgrade the runner, enable junit output.
ci/deqp: Upgrade the runner, enable junit output. I moved QPA-to-XML conversion to the runner, so Mesa CI (and developers!) don't need to do quite so much in bash. I also made it clean up caselist .qpa files since nobody ever wants them and we deleted them anyway. This cleans up a ton of the job log output. Additionally, I added a subcommend to turn the .csv into a junit output that we can expose to gitlab. Now, the pipeline's status page will report the failed testcases, and the "detail" button will give you a link to the .XML to view for the failure. (We don't report all testcases because it's too much load for the gitlab server). Note that this will 404 for the LAVA runners for now, as they don't retain artifacts in gitlab (the plan is to eventually have them minio upload the artifacts). This uprev also includes a deqp output parsing fix, resulting in us catching a couple more failures in some drivers.
Tagging driver projects impacted by the parsing fail. My apologies!