Should make life easier for people whom test one single job or set of jobs (regex as
What it does:
- start manual jobs needed for the job(s) run
- disable all non-relevant jobs in the pipeline
- watch as state of jobs goes and..
- when single job is selected, print logs, otherwise just leave the list with urls clickable from terminal (any modern term emulator)
- for one job on current HEAD with dependencies
.gitlab-ci/ci_run_n_monitor.py --rev $(git rev-parse HEAD) --target panfrost-t860-traces:arm64
- for multiple jobs regex, to run all *traces jobs
.gitlab-ci/ci_run_n_monitor.py --rev $(git rev-parse HEAD) --target ".*traces"