Rendering artifacts in Barn Finders specifically on Radeon Vega
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04
- GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 64
- Kernel version: Linux 5.7.8
- Mesa version: 20.0.8, 20.1.4, 20.2.0 git-be6c53bb 2020-07-23
- Xserver version (if applicable): 1.20.8
- Desktop manager and compositor: kwin-x11 5.18.5
- DXVK version: v1.7-63-gc4f37d39-async
- Wine/Proton version: Proton-5.11-GE-2-MF (game doesn't work with vanilla Proton 5.0-9)
Describe the issue
It's looks like what supposed to be light that get through trees on the back (or it's supposed to be shadows of these trees? I not sure) is rendered as constantly flickering black triangles. After starting new game issue is reproducible with other effects too, so it's not specific to game main menu.
Previously game didn't work in Proton, and issue is reproducible with wide range on fresh Mesa releases, so probably it's not regression.
Log files as attachment
Screenshots/video files (if applicable)
What I seeing:
What is expected: