This release has some bug-fixes but mostly is a rework in the code structure to better handle future changes.
- Make sure we don't crash in case the new system-wide xml path is not available. @jlhertel
- Generate version in about dialog at compile time. @jlhertel
- Create EGL displays using GBM during gpu listing to avoid kernel driver names. @jlhertel
- Rework code for easy unit testing. @jlhertel
- Lower minimum desktop specification version for increased compatibility. @akien-mga
- Improve documentation around releasing new versions. @jlhertel
ATTENTION DISTRO PACKAGERS: Due to a bug in the way mesa was handling GBM devices we had to update our requirement to mesa 19.3+. If you try to run adriconf with a mesa version previous to 19.3, adriconf will segfault and not report any issue. Please keep this in mind when packaging this new version.
This release is just a small bug-fix to disable building unit tests on flatpak builds.
This release is mostly bug-fixes and improvements to the general stability of the program. The source code has also been re-organized to make maintenance easier.
- Improve error handling for missing configurations and extensions. @jlhertel
- Restructure project to make it easier to maintain. @jlhertel
- Add support to read new MESA system-wide configuration path. @jlhertel
- Add initial Latvian translation. @Linards
- Add simplified Chinese translation. @wsxy162
- Improve unit tests. @jlhertel
- Add new debug option. @jlhertel
This release finally brings the Wayland support along with some other fixes.
- Fix for AppStream validation @har9862
- Remove DEBIAN build instructions and any debian packaging related artifact as we now provide a flatpak package @jlhertel
- Remove glXQueryRendererIntegerMESA usage @velurimithun
- Update the translation files @velurimithun
- Allow to build with LibXML++ 3.0 @City-busz
- Add XWayland support to adriconf @velurimithun
- Don't bind the textdomain, so that we can properly get translations inside flatpak @jlhertel
- Add a AUTHORS and CONTRIBUTING file @jlhertel
- Add shorcuts for the common action in the menu (save, quit, new app, etc..)
- Fix build issues
- properly link against GLVND-enabled systems
- make GTKmm mandatory
- make Boost.locale mandatory
- explicitly declare dependencies of glib-compile-resources
- Add various test cases
- Properly handle closed-source drivers
Note: The debian package attached is for testing only. In the future we plan to remove this package and provide the software in flatpak packages.
- Don't build units tests by default
- Fix installation of translations
- Added more unit tests
- Some cleanups to CMakeLists.txt to make it more readable
First oficial release of the software. This is still an alpha version and crashes are expected!
If you find any problem, please create a new github issue.