Webrtc 1.14.5 and 1.16.2 blocked in OutputSelector on pc but not on phone
Hey! I've developed a webrtcbin app in gstreamer 14 (I tried building 16 to fix this issue but it doesn't seem a good idea in my Jetson TX2, it's not officially supported and I ran into a lot of issues trying to update it).
My stream works ok when using a phone firefox browser as a client, but trying to use firefox in pc results in the program stopping in the output selector, I'm guessing this is a pipeline issue as mentioned in #973 (closed) but I haven't managed to find the issue. My log from ST_DEBUG=3,webrtc*:7,dtls*:7 using pc is:
while the working log on phone is:
As mentioned above I'm using the Nvidia Jetson TX2 (Latest Jetpack release 4.4) and boost/beast 1.66 for the websocket communication. Sorry if I posted this on the wrong place, I saw other similar issues and thought this was the right place.
Thank you for you help!