No video output when connect display through WD19 TBT dock on the TGL platform's type-c port.
There is no video output when system is ONLY connected to the WD19TB video output port and WD19TB is connected to the type-c port on the TGL system.
- There is no other monitor connect to the built-in DP port.
- Test the drm-tip(20210118), issue still can be reproduced. the error would show up.
#[ 35.703718] i915 0000:00:02.0: [drm] ERROR CPU pipe B FIFO underrun
here's the drmtip log, wd19tb is conectted with TGL platform, drm_drmtip20200118_log_20200122
- Connect WD19TB to the Type-c port on the TGL desktop platform
- Connect a monitor to video output port on the WD19TB. (There is no other monitor connected to the TGL desktop platform)
- Boot up system
- observe there is no video output on the display
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information