Amd ryzen 7 4800H from kernel 6.2 crashes when the computer goes to sleep.
Brief summary of the problem:
The equipment works well in everyday work, but I can't let it go to sleep. When it goes to sleep, or I force it to sleep, it locks up and I can't do anything but turn it off from the power button. The Caps Lock letter starts flashing, and then I know my computer won't respond again.
Once I have switched off the power button and restarted, the computer starts working normally again.
- CPU: Ryzen 7 4800 H with Radeon Graphics
- GPU: lspci -nn | grep VGA 04:00.0 VGA compatible controller : Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Renoir [1002:1636] (rev c6)
- System Memory: 32 GB 3200 MHZ
- Display(s): Laptop Slimbook ProX15 AMD
- Type of Display Connection: Laptop
- Distro name and Version: Mageia 9 RC PLasma Kde X86_64
- Kernel version: Linux localhost 6.4.2-desktop-3.mga9 #1 (closed) SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Sun Jul 9 08:43:17 UTC 2023 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- Custom kernel: <TODO: e.g., N/A or Kernel from amd-staging-drm-next >
- AMD official driver version: Card:ATI Volcanic Islands and later (amdgpu)
How to reproduce the issue:
- Start the equipment.
- Let it go to sleep or put it to sleep manually.
- The computer locks and the Caps Lock key flashes.
This Journal file, shows the report from the start of the equipment until I put it to sleep.