admgpu aspm cause hang during suspend&resume with wx3200 on adl platform
Brief summary of the problem:
Use wx3200 as a video output, during suspend/resume, system would hang.
- CPU: i7-12700k
- GPU: wx3200
- System Memory:
- Display(s): wx3200
- Type of Display Connection: hdmi
- Distro name and Version: Ubuntu 20.04.1
- Kernel version: 5.14/5.17-rc2
- Custom kernel: ubuntu-5.14-oem-1021
- AMD official driver version:
How to reproduce the issue:
use wx3200 as the video output.
Trigger suspend and the system would hang.
Found it's a regression caused by
0064b0ce85) drm/amd/pm: enable ASPM by default
With v5.14 and v5.17rc2 and disable ampgpu aspm, would not get the issue.