Iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU VRR does not work
Brief summary of the problem:
The mentioned monitor is vrr capable (FreeSync2 HDR) and i have freesync enabled on the monitor and for amdgpu (as shown in the Xorg.0.log). But xrands displays the monitor as not being vrr_capable. HDR is disabled. Monitor is connected via DP.
- CPU: Ryzen 3700X
- GPU: AMD Vega 56
- System Memory: 16GB
- Display(s): Iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU
- Type of Diplay Connection: DP
- Distro name and Version: Opensuse Tumbleweed
- Kernel version: Linux gamebox 5.10.1-1-default #1 SMP Sun Dec 20 07:24:34 UTC 2020 (d14c73f) x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- AMD package version: amdgpu
How to reproduce the issue:
< TODO:Connect the monitor, enable VRR in xorg config file, check with xrandr that it is not displayed as vrr capable < NOTE: I also attached my x11 config file which i use to enable vrr.