todo: tracking ticket
Trying to start a todo list for what I'm actively doing and my priorities to possibly help with zink-wip bug reporting and/or just my own tracking of what I'm supposedly doing.
figure out what's going on with pipeline caching because it doesn't fucking work at all
- finish compute PBOs (#89 (closed) depends on this, as does RPCS3 and who knows how many other games)
- download is done, upload is hard and might get deferred
ntv needs 8/16bit shader storage and 8bit ALUs aux/pb implementation (zink basically can't play 32bit games without a suballocator #97 (closed))
- optimize cached descriptors, possibly key samplers on immutables but definitely add a thread (perf
- async pipeline creation somehow (not actually sure this is possible at present)
- make batch states into lists
- rewrite bo load/store as derefs
Also gotta look at all these crash tickets at some point.