[NVAA] Xorg crash+restart after glxgears on 3.12-rc2
Assigned to Nouveau Project
Created attachment 86837
3.12-rc2 Xorg crash when running glxgears
How to replicate:
- booting and doing random desktop stuff
- 1st errors in log: TRAP_TPDMA_2D
thats "normal"/possibly dangerous too:
occured with playing video: mplayer -vo xv -ao sdl
mplayer: MPlayer svn r34540 (Ubuntu), built with gcc-4.7 (C) 2000-2012 MPlayer Team
later Crash in log:
- open glxgears on 1st virtual desktop
- switch to 4th virtual desktop
- open rdesktop program
- xorg is nonresponsive - try keyboard shortcuts to change desktop (dont work)
- wait until Xorg is restarted
-Linux Mint 15 (Ubuntu 13.04)
-NVAA (Geforce 8200) onboard (Jetway JNC62K)
-dual monitor setup
The attached dmesg contains several error messages that are missing from 68037 or are added compared to 69387.
It could be the same "bug"/"bugs" that are described in 68037.
Accel. Video often freeze, stability is increased when playing with x11(without overlay) in vlc or mplayer. But that might be subjective.
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=68037 (same setup from me)
**Attachment 86837**, "3.12-rc2 Xorg crash when running glxgears":