Whiteglass right_ptr pointer points incorrectly
The "hot point" for
whiteglass/right_ptr.cfg seems to be off by about 9 pixels (for a cursor size of 32 at least).
This is specially annoying because you're not clicking where you think you're clicking. In the attached example, the cursor seems to be pointing to the "i", but it is actually pointing to the
[-] box, so attempting to select text (without noticing that the pointer is not I-beam-shaped) results in the
[-] box being clicked instead.
This problem does not exist in the redglass theme. In fact,
redglass/right_ptr.cfg seem to be different.
Just in case you need them, my machine details are:
- Distro/version: Xubuntu 18.04 64b
- Screen resolution: 144 dpi
- Pointer theme: whiteglass
- Pointer size: 32 (but also seems to happen at other sizes)
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile
- Graphics driver: nvidia-driver-390
PS: Is it possible that this bug is due to my unusual dpi resolution?
PS2: Although the cursor size is set to 32 in the cursor settings, it seems to be using the right_ptr-48.png due to the different dpi resolution.