Main contributor to the Romanian layouts here. Trying to update them using the new workflow. GitLab rookie, have mercy on me…
- Remove Romanian cedilla-based layouts, they are obsolete now that all supported OS'es can display the new commabelow-based ones without patches.
- Replace diacritics still using cedilla in remaining Romanian layouts.
- Fixed the
winkeyslayout from 2003 to match Windows 10's Romanian (Legacy) QWERTZ keyboard layout.
- Cosmetic changes (tabs replaced with spaces, alignments, etc.)
- Used a more elegant notation for Romanian diacritics using commabellow.
- Fixed a minor bug affecting keypad's Del 3rd and 4th levels, as reported at https://groups.google.com/d/msg/diacritice/lWIGn9mb4Kw/RXYcWN_Jlo0J.
winkeys layout was debated at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/diacritice/pyTJmQZ4QbE.
Have tested the changes with X.Org on OpenBSD and Wayland on Alpine Linux.
As a side note, have noticed the
symbols/sun_vndr/ro file was mostly copied from
symbols/ro, including my contributions (the spaces/tabs mess was identical in all relevant lines). But someone added this header: Copyright (c) 2010, 2012, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. and a (custom?) license. This doesn't seem right. Any opinions?