Killing a client in certain situation causes Weston segfaults.
- Wayland 1.16.0
- Weston 5.0.0
Steps to reproduce
Sorry, it is a bit complicated.
- Run any desktop you normally use.
- Run Weston inside (1).
- Run any client inside (2).
- Run one more any client inside (2).
- Click (4) to put it on the top of (3).
- Run any terminal inside (1) not inside (2).
- Finally kill (4) using (6).
The client(4) is killed and Weston(2) keeps running.
The client(4) is killed and Weston(2) terminated by SIGSEGV.