Killing a client in certain situation causes Weston segfaults.
- Wayland 1.16.0
- Weston 5.0.0
Steps to reproduce
Sorry, it is a bit complicated.
- Run any desktop you normally use.
- Run Weston inside (1).
- Run any client inside (2).
- Run one more any client inside (2).
- Click (4) to put it on the top of (3).
- Run any terminal inside (1) not inside (2).
- Finally kill (4) using (6).
The client(4) is killed and Weston(2) keeps running.
The client(4) is killed and Weston(2) terminated by SIGSEGV.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information