0.9.0: USB redirection doesn't work for many devices/drivers
Since 0.9.0, usbredir limits the bulk transfer size to 64k which makes unable to properly use redirected devices.
Now USB Stick (USB 3.0) or external HDD (USB 3.0 and 2.0) doesn't work on Windows 10 guest. Also some other devices don't work properly (depends on the device and its driver).
I also use libusb (WinUsb driver) on Windows guest to communicate with some redirected devices. When I set bulk transfer size larger than 64k (e.g. 128k), the transfer on usbredir 0.9.0 doesn't work at all. I also noticed that smaller bulk packet size gives lower transfer speed.