qemu spice sound crackling
Hello. Short video description of the problem - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8YBa6H-NV0
The problem appears during user inactivity/lack of user input.
What I have tried:
- different clients: virt-viewer and spicy.
- disable any compression and effects.
- use spice-protocol 0.12.14 instead of 0.14.0.
- tune sample rate on the guest and on the host.
- switch to different sound cards in qemu.
- use spice-vdagent (crackling even worse, mouse events help slightly).
The problem will completely disappear if user performs some mouse activities (keyboard input doesn't help).
- virt-viewer - 8.0
- spice-gtk - 0.37
- spice-protocol - 0.14.0
- spice-server - 0.14.2
- qemu - 4.2.0