Changes at a glance:
- Notes for end users
- Opus support in RTP modules
- Improved hardware support
- EPOS/Sennheiser GSP 670 USB/wireless headset
- SteelSeries GameDAC
- Behringer UMC22 generalized to Texas Instruments PCM2902 to support more products
- NI Komplete Audio 6 MK2 profiles
- Tunnel latency is now configurable
- Bluetooth device battery level reporting added
- Tunnel and combine-sunk latency fixes
- patcl can show information in JSON format
- Channel remixing can be disabled for module-combine-sink
- A lot of fixes to ALSA, bluetooth, and other components.
- Notes for application developers
- Stream latency reports now include resampler delay
- Module installation location changed, remember to upgrade paprefs to the latest version!
- Notes for packagers
- Opus support in the RTP modules requires enabling GStreamer
- Bluetooth battery level reporting via BlueZ requires enabling experimentals features in BlueZ
- New time smoother implementation
- Change Meson option 'daemon-only' to 'client'
- glib and fftw are now common dependencies, not only for the client.
- Enable GStreamer-based RTP by default when available
Detailed change log: