Draft:Plotler - HPGL output for pen plotters, engravers, laser projectors
Hi Poppler crew,
In this request:
- the first two commits refactor poppler/SplashOutputDev to enable code sharing with the proposed new output device, and expose a couple interfaces in splash as public.
- the third commit adds the new code for utils/plotler, the utility that adds the new stroke-output mode.
Things I know need attention:
- The third commit adds some PDFs that I test (manually) with. They don't go here. Can I get guidance on where they belong?
- See Plot.h:136 for a comment/review request about a new matrix type.
- There are no tests introduced. I'd like guidance on what would be appropriate here. Unit tests? How do you do stable end-to-end tests for graphical output?
Thanks for your advice!