[Feature request] Add `pdftopdf`CLI utility to manipulate PDF files
Submitted by kur..@..il.com
Assigned to poppler-bugs
I'd like to see a
pdftopdf util for Poppler. It should contain the following features:
- reorder the pages of a document (esp. reverse page ordering);
- rotate pages (by 90/180/270 degrees -- individually as well as collectively);
- extract page ranges (not necessarily contingious ones);
- create 2-up, 4-up and booklet imposed output;
- insert watermarks over (selected) pages;
- mirror content (left-right + top-bottom) on pages;
- invert colors on pages;
- remove (selected) images from (selected) pages;
- remove all text from (selected) pages;
- remove all vector graphics from (selected) pages.
There are certainly even more features users of poppler command line utils may find useful, but here are what I deem the most important ones.