Front panel headphones detection doesn't work properly
Version, Distribution, Desktop Environment:
0.3.22 and 0.3.23, Arch Linux, Mate
Card: HDA Intel PCH
Chip: Realtek ALC1220
Description of Problem:
I've got 2 audio-jacks: headphones and microphone on front panel. Headphones detection doesn't work properly on desktop PC using PipeWire.
Plug-in and unplug headphones or microphone in front panel.
- Built-in Audio Analog Stereo port is always set to "Line Out".
- If I set manually to "Headphones" it is set to "Line Out" on connection or disconnection (both microphone or headphones).
- Also since 0.3.23 it is set to "Line Out" on computer reboot (0.3.22 was keeping "Headphones" after reboot).
- Plugging-in headphones switches to "Headphones".
- Unplugging headphones switches to "Line Out".
- PipeWire keeps user settings after reboot (e.g. if I force "Line Out" when headphones are connected).
- Plugging-in/unplugging microphone changes only input and does nothing with output.
Additional Info Eg.
pw-dump > file (As Attachment Please):
- This works properly on PulseAudio on desktop PC with two audio-jacks.
- This works properly on PipeWire on laptop with single audio-jack.