Sound on Liberty Air 2 Pro starts up to 60 seconds delayed using AAC codec
Bluetooth Radio, Bluetooth Headset, Desktop Environment, Distribution, Version (Bluez, Kernel, and PipeWire):
- Fedora 33
- pipewire 0.3.21+nighlty-210217.fc33
- Kernel 5.10.15-200.fc33
- Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 Pro
Description of Problem:
When I use my SoundCore Liberty Air 2 Pro bluetooth headphones I can use them as an output device. However, after starting a stream on these headphones and there is else using them at the moment, the start of the sound output is delayed by up to 60 seconds (but when it started, it is perfectly in sync with the video (if available)). The delay differs seems a random and differs from try to try.
Steps to reproduce:
- Connect Liberty Air 2 Pro via bluetooth
- Start chromium, select a yotoube video with sound of your choice
- Start it
- Observe the sound starting delayed (up to 60 seconds)
- Stop the video and select a new one
- Observe 4 again 7...
Additional Info Eg. Additional Kernel Patches, pw-dump > file (As Attachment Please):