Switching default output device inconsistency
Version, Distribution, Desktop Environment:
- pipewire 0.3.21-1, Archlinux, GNOME
Description of Problem:
- When I start video or audio in Firefox with multiple tabs, pause them and switch the default audio output device, not all tabs consistently change the output device.
- Also switching the default audio device doesn't visually reconnect anything in Carla (opened with pw-jack).
- Using a web browser with multiple tabs, playing multiple different audio sources (or video sources) while switching default audio output device.
- The inactive tabs seem to keep old audio connections to the last device.
- The tabs should use the given default device for playing audio if not set specifically different.