alsa-ucm: ConflictingDevice handling
I'm using a chromebook which has Speaker/Headphones and Mic/Headset set as conflicting pairs in its UCM file. With PulseAudio I'm seeing only one device from each pair in pavucontrol, where the other two are missing (seems to be based on order in UCM file). I wanted to see if things are better with PipeWire, so I tried running things with
pw-pulse (Debian-built 0.3.15). With that, pavucontrol shows all four devices but the sound is quite broken due to what I'm assuming is a hardware limitation. That behaviour is the same as what I get with PulseAudio when I remove the ConflictingDevice sections.
There's pulseaudio/pulseaudio!290 (closed) that fixes sound issues on this device, making all four input/outputs usable as one would expect. Please consider reviewing it and adapting it into PipeWire.