pipewire-pulse incorrect channel mapping by default
When playing back 5.1 channel audio through pipwire-pulse on my 5.1 speaker system the channels RL and FC as well as RR and LFE are swapped. Looking at the pipwire graph with pw-dot, the channels seem to be connected correctly (as seen below) but using carla I found out that the channel naming is incorrect on the source side.
I have tested multiple pulseaudio clients (vlc, Firefox, mpv Media Player) with these demo files and they all show the same behavior.
On native pulseaudio the channel mapping is correct without any additional configuration.
I have tried to configure a custom channel map like shown here but that doesn't seem to have any effect with pipewire-pulse.
Pipewire 0.3.17 on Archlinux