pipewire-pulse.service failed to start
- PipeWire version: Compiled with libpipewire 0.3.43
- Distribution and distribution version: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
- Desktop Environment: Xfce
- Kernel version: 5.10.0-11-amd64
Description of Problem:
pipewire-pulse.service failed to start hence PulseAudio server is not working. Also, my audio is not working either.
Steps to Reproduce:
- systemctl --user start pipewire-pulse.service
- pactl info
Connection failure: Connection refused pa_context_connect() failed: Connection refused
- systemctl --user status pipewire-pulse.service
● pipewire-pulse.service - PipeWire PulseAudio Loaded: loaded (/etc/xdg/systemd/user/pipewire-pulse.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled) Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sat 2022-01-22 14:08:24 WIB; 36min ago TriggeredBy: ● pipewire-pulse.socket Process: 1468 ExecStart=/usr/bin/pipewire-pulse (code=exited, status=158) Main PID: 1468 (code=exited, status=158) CPU: 75ms Jan 22 14:08:24 permata systemd: pipewire-pulse.service: Scheduled restart job, restart count> Jan 22 14:08:24 permata systemd: Stopped PipeWire PulseAudio. Jan 22 14:08:24 permata systemd: pipewire-pulse.service: Start request repeated too quickly. Jan 22 14:08:24 permata systemd: pipewire-pulse.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'. Jan 22 14:08:24 permata systemd: Failed to start PipeWire PulseAudio
- journalctl -xe | grep pipewire pipewire-pulse.log
Everything works as it should be.