Audio desynchronization issues on Firefox
If you are filing this issue with a regular release please try master as it might already be fixed.
Version, Distribution, Desktop Environment:
- PipeWire 0.3.31
- Fedora 34
- Gnome 40
Description of Problem:
- PipeWire starts experiencing desynchronization after watching several Youtube videos on Firefox for a while.
- Often but not necessarily always
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open Firefox
- Watch different videos for a significant period of time (possibly >1 hour)
- Open another video or go back to a previously opened video that has clear points where audio should play.
- Videos like low frame animations exhibit clear audio desynchronization that they don't show if opened earlier or when first opened.
- Video and audio should be or remain in sync
Additional Info Eg.
[pw-dump.txt](/uploads/df6180c649b95d639f70f6c3baddd4f8/pw-dump.txt) (As Attachment Please):
- Tested with included Logitech USB Audio card on Logitech G433 Headseat.