No output with AAC streams in Shortwave
- Pipewire version: 0.3.28
- Distribution: Fedora 24
- Desktop environment: GNOME 40
When playing an AAC radio in Shortwave, no sound is heard.
Looking in QjackCtl, I see that Shortwave is correctly connected to my audio output, and if I manually disconnect and reconnect it, the audio starts working. But after stopping the radio and resuming it, no sound can heard again.
Issue on Shortave repository: https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/Shortwave/-/issues/576
How to reproduce
- Install Shortwave from Flathub
- Play a MP3 radio (eg. Mangoradio): sound works
- Play an AAC radio (eg. Radio Mirchi): sound doesn't work
- Disconnect an reconnect Shortwave to output in QJackCtl: sound works
Nothing suspicious appears in other logs.