Stuttering sound with foobar2000 on wine
Version, Distribution, Desktop Environment: Pipewire 0.3.26, Fedora 34, KDE Plasma 5.21.4
Description of Problem: Sound stutters in foobar2000 when I'm e.g. switching thorugh its menu bar entries. It happens also if I'm switching throught other app menu bar or open a file or a window.
How Reproducible: Always.
Steps to Reproduce:
- start foobar2000.exe
- start playing a mp3 track in it
- click on foobar's e.g. File menu and move the cursor to Edit, View, etc. menus
Actual Results: Sound stutters.
Expected Results: Sound shouldn't stutter.
Additional Info Eg.
pw-dump -N > file (As Attachment Please):
- foobar 2000 1.6
- wine 6.7 stagging
- usb sound card
- stereo configuration
- no stuttering if I disable pipewire and switch to alsa
- no stuttering if I disable pipewire and switch to pulseaudio
- no stuttering if I play sound on e.g. SMPlayer and with pipewire enabled
- I get foobar2000 Application-10) client missed 1 wakeups pulse-server 0x56121cb6e3b0: [foobar2000 Application] UNDERFLOW channel:0 offset:5257216 underrun:20> in journalctl --user -b -u pipewire-pulse but setting headroom to 1024 from 0 as suggested at https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/PipeWire#Audio_cutting_out_when_multiple_streams_start_playing doesn't help.