There are four Mesa 3D / DRI mailing lists:
- mesa-users - intended for end-users of Mesa and DRI
drivers. Newbie questions are OK, but please try the general OpenGL
resources and Mesa/DRI documentation first.
- mesa-dev - for Mesa, Gallium and DRI development
discussion. Not for beginners.
- mesa-commit - relays git check-in messages
In general, people should not post to this list.
- mesa-announce - announcements of new Mesa
versions are sent to this list. Very low traffic.
Follow the links above for list archives.
The old Mesa lists hosted at SourceForge are no longer in use.
The archives are still available, however:
For mailing lists about Direct Rendering Modules (drm) in Linux/BSD
kernels, see the
Notice: You must subscribe to these lists in order to post to them.
Here are some other OpenGL-related forums you might find useful:
- OpenGL discussion forums at www.opengl.org
- Usenet newsgroups: