Pull clk updates from Stephen Boyd:
"We have two changes to the core framework this time around.
The first being a large change that introduces runtime PM support to
the clk framework. Now we properly call runtime PM operations on the
device providing a clk when the clk is in use. This helps on SoCs
where the clks provided by a device need something to be powered on
before using the clks, like power domains or regulators. It also helps
power those things down when clks aren't in use.
The other core change is a devm API addition for clk providers so we
can get rid of a bunch of clk driver remove functions that are just
Outside of the core, we have the usual addition of clk drivers and
smattering of non-critical fixes to existing drivers. The biggest diff
is support for Mediatek MT2712 and MT7622 SoCs, but those patches
really just add a bunch of data.
By the way, we're trying something new here where we build the tree up
with topic branches. We plan to work this into our workflow so that we
don't step on each other's toes, and so the fixes branch can be merged
on an as-needed basis.
- runtime PM support for clk providers
- devm API for of_clk_add_hw_provider()
- Mediatek MT2712 and MT7622
- Renesas R-Car V3M SoC
- runtime PM support for Samsung exynos5433/exynos4412 providers
- removal of clkdev aliases on Samsung SoCs
- convert clk-gpio to use gpio descriptors
- various driver cleanups to match kernel coding style
- Amlogic Video Processing Unit VPU and VAPB clks
- sigma-delta modulation for Allwinner audio PLLs
- Allwinner A83t Display clks
- support for the second display unit clock on Renesas RZ/G1E
- suspend/resume support for Renesas R-Car Gen3 CPG/MSSR
- new clock ids for Rockchip rk3188 and rk3368 SoCs
- various 'const' markings on clk_ops structures
- RPM clk support on Qualcomm MSM8996/MSM8660 SoCs"
* tag 'clk-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/clk/linux: (137 commits)
clk: stm32h7: fix test of clock config
clk: pxa: fix building on older compilers
clk: sunxi-ng: a83t: Fix i2c buses bits
clk: ti: dra7-atl-clock: fix child-node lookups
clk: qcom: common: fix legacy board-clock registration
clk: uniphier: fix DAPLL2 clock rate of Pro5
clk: uniphier: fix parent of miodmac clock data
clk: hi3798cv200: correct parent mux clock for 'clk_sdio0_ciu'
clk: hisilicon: Delete an error message for a failed memory allocation in hisi_register_clkgate_sep()
clk: hi3660: fix incorrect uart3 clock freqency
clk: kona-setup: Delete error messages for failed memory allocations
ARC: clk: fix spelling mistake: "configurarion" -> "configuration"
clk: cdce925: remove redundant check for non-null parent_name
clk: versatile: Improve sizeof() usage
clk: versatile: Delete error messages for failed memory allocations
clk: ux500: Improve sizeof() usage
clk: ux500: Delete error messages for failed memory allocations
clk: spear: Delete error messages for failed memory allocations
clk: ti: Delete error messages for failed memory allocations
clk: mmp: Adjust checks for NULL pointers