1. 17 Mar, 2020 1 commit
  2. 05 Mar, 2020 6 commits
  3. 25 Feb, 2020 1 commit
  4. 13 Feb, 2020 1 commit
  5. 07 Feb, 2020 1 commit
    • Tanu Kaskinen's avatar
      i18n: remove [encoding: UTF-8] from POTFILES.in · 4701b2b8
      Tanu Kaskinen authored
      According to [1], the encoding tag is an intltool thing, and with Meson
      it prevents "ninja paprefs-pot" from working:
      
      [0/1] Running external command paprefs-pot.
      xgettext: warning: file '[encoding: UTF-8]' extension '' is unknown; will try C
      xgettext: error while opening "[encoding: UTF-8]" for reading: No such file or directory
      FAILED: meson-paprefs-pot
      /usr/bin/python3 /home/tanu/dev/meson/meson.py --internal commandrunner /home/tanu/dev/paprefs-work /home/tanu/dev/paprefs-work/build po /usr/bin/python3 /home/tanu/dev/meson/meson.py /usr/bin/python3 /home/tanu/dev/meson/meson.py --internal gettext pot --pkgname=paprefs --extra-args=--flag=NC_:2:pass-c-format@@--keyword=N_@@--keyword=NC_:1c,2@@--flag=g_dngettext:2:pass-c-format@@--flag=g_print:1:c-format@@--flag=g_string_printf:2:c-format@@--flag=g_strdup_printf:1:c-format@@--from-code=UTF-8@@--flag=g_error_new:3:c-format@@--flag=g_log:3:c-format@@--flag=C_:2:pass-c-format@@--flag=g_printf:1:c-format@@--flag=g_set_error:4:c-format@@--flag=g_printerr:1:c-format@@--flag=g_sprintf:2:c-format@@--flag=g_snprintf:3:c-format@@--flag=g_fprintf:2:c-format@@--keyword=g_dngettext:2,3@@--keyword=g_dpgettext2:2c,3@@--keyword=_@@--add-comments@@--keyword=g_dcgettext:2@@--flag=N_:1:pass-c-format@@--flag=g_markup_printf_escaped:1:c-format@@--flag=g_string_append_printf:2:c-format@@--keyword=C_:1c,2
      ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
      
      [1] https://blogs.gnome.org/mcatanzaro/2016/07/27/on-the-killing-of-intltool/
      4701b2b8
  6. 02 Jan, 2020 1 commit
  7. 02 Jul, 2019 1 commit
  8. 21 May, 2019 1 commit
  9. 25 Jan, 2019 1 commit
  10. 11 Jan, 2019 1 commit
  11. 18 Sep, 2018 1 commit
  12. 06 Sep, 2018 1 commit
  13. 11 Aug, 2018 2 commits
    • Jan Tojnar's avatar
      Remove libdbus dependency · 0a5e8a94
      Jan Tojnar authored and Tanu Kaskinen's avatar Tanu Kaskinen committed
      Previously, we used bare libdbus to detect PackageKit presence on start-up.
      Since GLib contains its own independent D-Bus library and we are already
      using it for invoking PackageKit, we ported the detection to GDBus too.
      
      Because there is not any equivalent of dbus_bus_name_has_owner() in gdbus,
      we replaced it with g_bus_watch_name(). As a bonus, the user interface will
      be updated when PackageKit daemon starts or stops when the app is running.
      0a5e8a94
    • Jan Tojnar's avatar
      Port from dbus-glib to gdbus · b8246d3f
      Jan Tojnar authored and Tanu Kaskinen's avatar Tanu Kaskinen committed
      dbus-glib has been deprecated in favour of D-Bus library built into
      GLib for a while now.
      b8246d3f
  14. 29 Jul, 2018 1 commit
  15. 25 Jul, 2018 9 commits
  16. 22 Jul, 2018 1 commit
  17. 10 Jul, 2018 1 commit
  18. 01 May, 2018 1 commit
  19. 26 Apr, 2018 2 commits
    • Tanu Kaskinen's avatar
      rename "module" to "module-group" in GSettings schemas and paths · 70235447
      Tanu Kaskinen authored
      This change was done in PulseAudio, because a "module" object actually
      referred up to 10 module instances, so talking about a module group is
      less confusing.
      
      Also rename the PA_GSETTINGS_PATH_MODULES define to simpler
      MODULE_GROUPS_PATH and actually use it (previously the define was not
      used anywhere), and add MODULE_GROUP_SCHEMA to be used instead of
      repeating the same string literal over and over.
      70235447
    • Tanu Kaskinen's avatar
      remove paprefs.convert · 82b62271
      Tanu Kaskinen authored
      The GConf -> GSettings conversion is done by pulseaudio.
      82b62271
  20. 23 Apr, 2018 6 commits