Adding a GitLab CI to Mesa :D
Finally got the basics almost working, so I'm posting it here :)
I went with Ubuntu because it's what travis uses, which means I can take a bunch of the code in
.travis.yml with little modification.
What's left to do:
- convert the 21 other linux builds from travis
- remove these builds from travis? Travis would then only contain the OSX builds that docker can't handle.
- add more arch builds (x86_32, arm32 & aarch64 at least, maybe ppc64 as well to catch big-endian issues?, and FreeBSD via qemu)
- add the docs build (done locally), after which @ldeks's work from 6 months ago can finally be merged :)
- do something like this to avoid re-generating the repo-scope image every time a branch is created (as that would make each new MR re-generate it and potentially mess with other MRs, on top of the wasted resources)