Crocus: Gen4 Gallium Nine application crashes and broken graphics
- OS: Arch Linux
- GPU: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller (primary) [8086:2a02] (rev 0c)
- Kernel version: Linux 5.12.15-arch1-1 #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed, 07 Jul 2021 23:35:29 +0000 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- Mesa version: Mesa 21.3.0-devel (git-12d18abf)
- Xserver version (if applicable): X.Org X Server 1.20.12
- Desktop manager and compositor: No DM, no compositor
- Wine version: wine-6.12
- wine-nine version: v0.8.0.385-release
Describe the issue
When using Gallium Nine, most games using DX9 do not launch. Games that do have broken graphics. I use a 32-bit wine prefix.
Log files as attachment
- Output of
dmesg- Not attached, as no recent output at occurrence.
- Backtrace - Removed as the backtraces attached were unrelated.
- Gpu hang details - Not applicable.
Screenshots/video files (if applicable)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information