anv: Land support for VK_KHR_ray_tracing
This is a meta-issue to track upstreaming of all the various bits required for ray-tracing on Intel hardware.
Compiling ray-tracing shaders:
- nir,spirv: Add support for SPV_KHR_ray_tracing (!6479 (merged))
- NIR: Add a new nir_jump_halt instruction (!5071 (merged))
- intel/compiler: Add support for ray-tracing shaders (!7356 (merged))
- vulkan,spirv: Updates for the final ray-tracing extensions (!7734 (merged))
- anv: Ray-tracing pipelines and dispatch (!8637)
- anv: Properly cache ray-tracing shaders in the pipeline cache
- anv: Support deferred operations for ray-tracing pipeline compilation
GPU-side BVH building
This requires a bunch of OpenCL kernels and compiler support in NIR and our back-end for enough of kernel SPIR-V to compile them.
- nir,spirv: Add generic pointers support (!6332 (merged))
- Implement SPV_INTEL_subgroups (!7448 (merged))
- anv: Add support for shaderInt64 on Gen11+ (!7329 (merged))
- nir: Optimize some subgroup ops (!7366 (merged))
- Move libclc stuff to common code (!9156)
- intel/compiler: Add a little OpenCL kernel compliation binary
- anv: Add support for compiling and dispatching OpenCL-style kernels
- Import BVH building kernels and related infrastructure
- Implement vkCmdBuildAccelerationStructures[Indirect]KHR
Those last two are place-holders. I'm sure the actual MRs will have different names.