[SKL/Iris] Random asserts in SynMark Multithread test: "pipe_reference_described: Assertion `count != -1' failed"
Submitted by Eero Tamminen
Assigned to Intel 3D Bugs Mailing List
- HW: SKL GT2 i5-6600K
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04
- SW: Git versions of drm-tip kernel, X server, SynMark2 v7.0
- Mesa: 68820007 (2019-09-18 15:16:36 radv: fix loading 64-bit GS inputs)
- Run multiple times: ./synmark2 OglMultithread
- Works fine, as with i965 driver
- Half of the runs hit following assert: src/gallium/auxiliary/util/u_inlines.h:87:pipe_reference_described: Assertion `count != -1' failed.
Because of bug 111385, I don't know when this issue started. That may also have been affected by enabling VT-d (which allows kernel to enable GPU IOMMU).