radeonsi vaapi mpeg2 decode slightly corrupt or asserts.
Submitted by Andy Furniss
Assigned to mes..@..op.org
Created attachment 121114 assert
I mentioned in a mail that I noticed mpeg2 vaapi decode was slightly corrupt - more noticeable on some samples than others.
While testing with mesa built with --enable-debug I can't even run - getting an assert.
FWIW I am currently on an unstable agd5f drm-next with pp on and while running a non asserting mesa to look at the corruption I just hard locked - just luck I guess as powerplay does sometimes lock - but I got a trace, which doesn't always happen so attaching that as well.
The dirty is patches from -
Attachment 121114, "assert":