Upgrade XMPCore to Adobe XMP SDK CC 2016.07
- Support for iOS in XMPFiles
- New DOM based API’s are added in XMP Core to access metadata tree hierarchy. (not exposed yet in Exempi)
- Added support XMP/metadata in utf-8 encoded uncompressed SVG files in XMPFiles.
- Added support of GIF handler in XMPFiles.
- Added support for reconciliation of iXML’s TRACK_LIST and its components to get microphone data.
- Added support for IFDs of type 13 in TIFF.
- Added support for MPEG4 videos shot from Google Nexus 5 camera.
- Restructured the implementation of XDCAM Handler to support File Access Mode (FAM) and Simple Access Mode (SAM)
- Added built-in support for iXML namespace in XMPCore.
- Modified the alias tiff:ImageDescription for dc:description as language alternative array instead of simple property.
- Lot of bug fixes in XMPFiles and XMPCore.
Removed Exempi provided support for GIF in favour of Adobe's. Only GIF89a is supported.
New: API NS_XML constant
Bug #5: Restrict the exported symbols. Only the symbols marked with API_EXPORT are exported by the shared library as to not allow another library to import the XMP SDK symbols. #5
Bug #105580: Access memory aligned on ARM. https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=105580
- Added tests for Adobe SDK.
- Fixed warnings and other issues and Adobe SDK.
- Compile with much more warnings enabled.