- All the internal API for device driver writers is now covered by the documentation and has been enhanced to make it easier to write drivers
- Update internal NBIS fingerprint data processing library to one that's nearly 10 years newer
- Re-add accessor for minutia coordinates which was used in the very old fprint_demo program, but also by our new GTK+ test program (see below)
- Fix a crash when too many minutiae were detected in a capture
- Support more devices in the Elan driver, stability improvements
- Add a test GTK+ application that will eventually be used for testing drivers without modifying the OS installed version. Note that this application currently requires manually changing permissions of USB devices, this will be fixed when the infrastructure exists to access those devices without additional permissions, as a normal user.