Queue2 doesn't change fill level when seeking back into a "hole"
Submitted by Bastien Nocera
See bug 635637 for Totem's implementation.
When download buffering, we should be able to skip forward past the fill level (which seems to work) but when seeking back into a "hole", we should be resetting the fill level to match the current location of the slider.
- launch totem test suite (in browser-plugin/tests/, run launch-web-server.sh start)
- link a file that can be "download-buffered" in browser-plugin/tests (ln -s /test-file/blah.mov foo.mov)
- play the movie: totem http://localhost:12345/foo.mov
- click far forward (buffer level moves with it)
- click back quite a bit again (buffer level doesn't move back, even though this section of the video isn't download)
You'll also notice that the fill level doesn't seem to match the slider's position, which is a bit of a problem...