Issue with pulsesink (threading issue?)
When building a simple pipeline using gstreamer-sharp (see attached for a dot file), I'm getting the error below maybe 90% of the time (remaining 10% works):
Error received from element Gst.Element: pa_context_get_sink_info_by_index() failed: Bad state Debugging information: pulsesink.c(2790): gst_pulsesink_device_description (): /GstPipeline:test_player/GstBin:audio_passthrough/GstPulseSink:pulsesink1
Am I missing something? AFAIK, I'm not doing anything special with the pulsesink. The same (AFAICS) pipeline launched from gst-launch-1.0 works. Tested on two computers (one x86-64 and one aarch64), using both direct pulseaudio and TCP pulseaudio.