Migrate open bugs from bugzilla
Send email/tweet/irc-message informing people
- Disable email notifications on gitlab.fdo if you don't want to get spammed at all
- Give new location
- Ensure that group labels from #5 (closed) have been created at the namespace level
- Get credentials for fd.o gitlab
email@example.com bugzilla migration accounts
- Disable opening new bugs on gnome bugzilla -> "Administration" -> "Products" -> "Platform" -> "GStreamer" -> Untick "Open for bug entry"
- Run migration script with the above tokens
- Manually merge/add in problematic bugs listed below (or any more that show up during migration)
Note: bugzilla will still be open for bug modification while the migration is happening however if people comment after the bug is closed, it will very likely be ignored. This is how GNOME did their migration.
These are handled by the migration script