Figure out the minimal requirements for activating CI. Only one job for now to see how everything behaves.
Decide single initial job :
- meson build, no checks
on a single distribution
- @alatiera which distro ? -- fedora
Verify/implement minimal changes:
- build scripts are present
- Anything else ?
- Script to generate manifest gst-ci!2 (merged)
.gitlab-ci.ymlto be included in all other code modules gst-ci!3 (merged)
- Merge the update of Dockerfiles (gst-ci!1 (merged)) - we could trim it down, but I do not think it is necessary, even though we won't use all of it as a start.
- add the gitlab-ci template to be included in the "other modules on which we want to activate gitlab-ci"
other modules on which we want to activate gitlab-ci
gitlab-ci.ymlwhich imports/includes the template